Friday, July 24, 2015

Aubrey WAS 11 months old...(and I guess she still is you just have to add 15 days)

As you can tell I am totally behind in my posts and therefore Aubrey's 11 month photo shoot (which actually did occur on July 9th when she turned 11 months old) is extremely late.

Our little girl is as spunky as ever. She seems to be "talking" more and says something similar to "no." She likes to blow kisses, give kisses, and wave hello and goodbye when she feels like it :) Her favorite toys are any toys that Caleb is currently playing with. (She just loves to pester her big brother.) She still enjoys playing peekaboo and likes to hide under blankets or in Caleb's tent.

She eats mostly table foods now and is slowly being weaned from her bottle. She doesn't seem to be too attached to her bottle and uses her sippy cup well, so I'm hoping the transition will be easy.

Next month I'll have an update on her actual height and weight after her one year check-up, but for now she is still wearing 12 month clothes (though some are getting a bit snug) and on the verge of switching to size 4 diapers. She has 6 teeth and might be working on more as I type.

She's a little daredevil, and when she doesn't get her way she is known to throw little tantrums, but we couldn't live without her!

Here's how she looked 15 days ago...


A little help from her brother.



Check out her teeth.

So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment