Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spring fun :-)

Uncle Jay is always coming up with fun things to do. And a couple weeks ago he decided to buy a couple of rockets. Then he and Matt put them together and called the Reyerson's to meet us at the Fairgrounds and set of the rockets. The kids thought it was great, but it was very cold! We will have to try it again when it's warmer.

Jaxon got to push the button to set it off.

The first rocket came straight down because the parachute never opened up!

The girls ready for the next rocket to go off!
It was so cold we ended up sitting in the car :)


Then the kids and I had a "sleepover" in the living room. It was Aubrey's first time sleeping in the living room, and she was very excited. We had popcorn and watched the "Trolls" movie. It was a fun night, but I think Matt slept better than I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment