Thursday, April 27, 2017

5 Years Old!!!!

Wow, where has the time gone? Yesterday our little boy turned 5 years old! Since I have Wednesdays off at the library I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with the birthday boy! Aubrey couldn't wait to give Caleb his gift, so she gave it to him as soon as he woke up. I offered to make pancakes for him and Aubrey, but he requested Eggo mini pancakes..so he and Aubrey had pancakes and then we spent the morning playing.

Matt decided to take the afternoon off, so we decided to go out to eat for lunch instead of supper. Caleb chose Buffalo Wild Wings (his favorite, mostly because of the tablets kids get to use :-) ), and it didn't disappoint. We stopped by Grandma Teresa's house on our way home, and she gave Caleb his gift so then we could give him the gift from us. Caleb got a Nintendo 2DS and then we gave him a couple of games. He was so excited, and I think he would have played it all day if we'd have let him.

We ended the day letting Caleb pick out the movie to watch at home and he chose "The Grinch" (the one with Jim Carey). Oddly both he and Aubrey LOVE the movie and ask to watch it all the time. Usually we say it's a Christmas movie, but we didn't fight with the birthday boy this time!

Aubrey excited to have Caleb open the gift from her...too bad she already spilled the beans on what it was!

Caleb with his new puppy from Aubrey.

Birthday breakfast

Buffalo Wild Wings

Aubrey being silly at BWW.

I'm not sure who likes Caleb gift more...

Don't worry daddy did share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment