Wednesday, April 19, 2017

He is Risen!

Saturday the 15th, the kids and I dyed some Easter eggs. Every year I attempt to put the dye tablets in a coordinating mug, but every year I end up with a couple mismatched. Maybe next year :) The kids had a fun time dying eggs. I should have hard boiled more of them!









 Easter 2017 was spent in Northwood this year. The kids woke up, we ate some breakfast, got dressed up, and looked for their Easter baskets, and then we got dressed up and headed to church. Aubrey was so excited to wear her Easter dress, and Caleb was a good sport about wearing his dress shirt.

After church we changed our clothes and headed over to Grandma Teresa and Craig's. The kids spent most of the day outside and even got a little sunburn. We enjoyed our time together, and the kids had fun looking for more Easter eggs and getting more Easter baskets!

Ready for church.

Caleb found his Easter basket!

Looking good, Caleb :)

Aubrey found her Easter basket!

Aubrey wanted to wear her bunny ears to church....

Egg games!

The kids were supposed to balance an egg on a spoon...Aubrey held hers the whole time :)

Finishing the race! Then we did an egg toss, but I was a participant so didn't get any pictures.

The boys took a break to play some basketball :)

After a walk through the fair grounds we came back to discover the Easter bunny had visited and hidden Easter eggs.

Aubrey found some eggs!

Check out all the eggs!

Enjoying being outside.

Splitting up the eggs.

Easter basket!

Aubrey with her Easter baskets...later on Craig's family stopped by with another basket for each of the kids.

We asked them to take a picture...they were fighting over who got to sit by Caleb :)

Cheesy cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment