Saturday, November 8, 2014

Painting time :)

Well I did it...I broke down and joined Pinterest. I knew if I joined I would be addicted, and I totally am! I've found some fun crafty things to do with Caleb and with the cold weather coming it will be nice to have indoor activities to do. Matt had an idea over the weekend to build Caleb a step stool for the bathroom, so he can wash his hands and whatnot. Matt built it and then Caleb got to paint it. Caleb loves to paint, and he takes it so seriously. We even put his footprints on the top to finish it off.  Unfortunately Caleb's maiden voyage of using it was a bit rough...he finished brushing his teeth (forgot he was on the step stool) and fell flat on his face. Luckily there were no injuries :)


Painting his step stool... He is definitely still a lefty.

Caleb was so busy painting he couldn't even turn to smile for the picture :)

He has facial hair like his father...and Grandpa Dennis :)

Caleb thought Aubrey was hungry for waffles...

In fact he was convinced she wanted waffles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment