Friday, November 14, 2014

Aubrey is 3 Months Old!

Aubrey just keeps growing! On Sunday she turned 3 months old, and in true second child fashion I forgot to take her picture (I remembered when she was taking a nap, but I didn't want to wake her). I did remember to take her picture on Monday, and she was in a very happy mood :) Of course Caleb had to get in on the photos too. Aubrey is still a very "talkative" and happy girl. She sleeps very well at night. She's getting close to rolling over, but she still hasn't. She loves to lay on her playmat and swing at the toys hanging above her. A lot of times she ends up on her side from all her wiggling. She is very ticklish and her giggle makes all of us laugh. Caleb especially loves to make her giggle!

Happy little girl :)
Tummy time!


What...I'm 3 months old!




Aubrey and Jeannie the giraffe...

Aubrey's expression just makes me laugh :)

She loves chewing on her fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment