Thursday, January 16, 2014

Grandpa Dennis' and Sledding on the Lake!

On Thursday the 26th Caleb and I headed over to Grandpa Dennis and Linda's house to celebrate Christmas! Great Grandpa Ron, uncle Adam, Nolan, and Landon also came out to Grandpa's to celebrate. Unfortunately Matt and Aunt Sarah couldn't celebrate with us because they both had to work. The kids had a lot of fun and enjoyed their presents from everyone. By nap time we headed back to Grandma Marjean's to catch up on some sleep.

Having fun at Grandpa's!

Caleb was so tired he fell asleep on the way home from Grandpa's, but he woke up when we got to Grandma's and wouldn't go back to sleep. So Grandma Marjean, Grandpa Dale, Caleb, and I decided to take a walk on the lake with the sled to enjoy the nice weather. Caleb was so tired, but he never fell asleep. I think it was also very hard for him to move with all of his snow gear on!! But he was so cute!



Grandma and Caleb.

Caleb and Mommy!

Enjoying the ride? Or just stuck?

Grandma likes to take pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment