Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas at Grandma Teresa's!

We celebrated Christmas at Grandma Teresa's the Saturday before Christmas, unfortunately we forgot our camera... Uncle Jay got some good pictures, but I haven't had a chance to get them from him yet. So, when I do I will post them. (That's only one of the reasons this post is so late!)

The kids had a great time and were very spoiled! Jaxon and Caleb both got keyboards with microphones, and they were so cute "singing" and playing together. Makayla would sneak in there and sing too! Caleb also got an easel, a basketball hoop, a big dump truck, a rug with a farm scene, and much more! We set up the easel and basketball hoop the next day, and Caleb loved them!! Videos in the next post...

So many presents and so much fun!

Trying out his new microphone!

Jamming with Jaxon!

So cute! Maybe they will have their own band one day :-)

The kids love to stand on the stage (treadmill) and perform for all of the adults!

The easel was a hit!!!

Such wonderful drawings...

No comments:

Post a Comment