Friday, July 27, 2012

3 Months Old!

Our little guy turned 3 months old yesterday! We celebrated the day by driving up to Rochester to visit Aunt Sarah and Cousin Nolan in the hospital. (And Uncle Adam too...) Nolan graced us with some smiles, and Sarah did too! We are so happy Nolan was doing well yesterday, and we hope he gets to go home soon. As I wrote in the previous post Caleb shows us new tricks almost every day. He is such a happy baby, and loves to give us great big smiles! I'll be sad to start working in a few weeks and hand him over to his new baby-sitter. I'm so happy I got to spend three months with him all to myself during the day though!

So happy to be 3 months old!!

Yipeee!!!

I'm SO big!

What is that?

Andy the elephant sure tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment