Well, Caleb decided to show us a new trick. On Tuesday night I went in to check on him and he was on his stomach! I rolled him back over, and he went back to sleep. I went in a few hours later because he was crying, and he was back on his stomach. During the day he continued to show off his rolling ability as he played on the floor. The only unfortunate part is that he has not mastered rolling from his tummy to his back, so he gets mad if he is on his stomach too long!
Caleb has also started playing more with his toys. He is getting better control of his hands, but he still becomes frustrated quite often when his hands or his toys don't do what he wants them to do. We love him so much!!!
 |
| Showing off on his tummy! |
 |
| Attacking his lion. |
 |
| So proud of himself for rolling over! |
No comments:
Post a Comment