Well we've still been stuck in the house lately because it seems like when it's not cold and does warm up enough to be outside the ground is so unbelievably muddy I don't want to deal with the mess... I'm going to have to learn to get over that. Not much has been going on, but we have gotten a couple of cute pictures and videos of the kids.
 |
| Aubrey is really starting to like her walker. |
 |
| I said "smile." I guess I got what I asked for :) |
Caleb is really into dancing right now...We like to call it a form of "interpretive" dance. He has a few moves he really likes to show off :)
Aubrey keeps trying new baby food...Some of her facial expressions are priceless, and she's also developed a cute "scrunchy" face when she smiles at you :)
 |
| Brownie time :) |
 |
| Scrunchy face! |
No comments:
Post a Comment