Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning the kids slept in past 7:00! But once Caleb woke up it was go time! Caleb discovered Santa had left a cement truck for him and a soothe and glow seahorse for Aubrey. Caleb enjoyed opening his stocking (and Aubrey's :). Caleb opened up a flashlight from Aubrey, and Aubrey got a doll from Caleb that he had picked out all by himself. We enjoyed breakfast and then got dressed up and headed for church. The church service was wonderful we headed home, packed up, and headed from Grandma Marjean's and Grandpa Dale's.

Santa has been here!

Cement truck!

Stocking time...

Watching Caleb open up his stocking.

Caleb opening Aubrey's stocking for her.

Drum set!

I think I surprised her with the flash :)
 Christmas morning fun...Caleb really liked his new drum set!

So I didn't mean to have the camera set on video...but still kind of cute. 
Caleb was upset that Aubrey "got" him :)

Merry Christmas!

Ready for church...

Is the fur too much?
Wardrobe change...ready for the road. And Caleb was upset that Aubrey "got" him again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment