We enjoyed a good fair lunch of corn-dogs, cheese curds, and caramel apples. Yummy! Just what the pregnant lady ordered! After the fair fun Caleb was pretty exhausted so we headed on home. We made a quick stop at Dairy Queen, and Caleb got his very own ice cream cone. He was so proud of it! I could tell he was getting sleepy, so I tried to take his cone away but he wouldn't let me. A minute later I looked and he was fast asleep holding on tight to his cone. So adorable!
| Trying to milk a cow :) |
| "Cheese!" |
| Caleb and Grandma Marjean with the dairy cows! |
| Caleb and 9 months pregnant mommy :) |
| Caleb loved the chicks! |
| What a cool pedal combine! |
| So proud of his ice cream cone. |
| And five minutes later :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment