Friday, February 1, 2013

9 Month Check-Up

Well, I'm a terrible mother. I have no idea how much Caleb officially weighs or how tall he really is... I was too busy trying to get him to stop crying while he was being weighed and measured to pay attention. I believe he was short of the 25 lb mark as I had suspected. And his doctor said he is in the 90-95% for height and weight and the 50% for head circumference, so he is doing well. He just doesn't seem to like the doctor's office anymore! No shots this time around, so maybe by his year appointment he won't be afraid of the doctor's office any more. Once I held him he calmed down, and smiled and flirted with his doctor and nurse. We are blessed to have a healthy baby at this time of the year, when so much sickness is going around. We hope he can stay that way through the rest of the cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment