Sunday, January 27, 2013

9 Months Old!

Wow, January has flown by! We can't believe Caleb is another month older. As I noted in the last blog, Caleb is quite the little mover. He becomes more steady on his feet each day, and he has no problem pulling himself up to stand. He isn't very graceful on getting down from the standing position though, and he has a couple of bumps and little bruises to prove it. (No matter how hard Matt and I try to be there to catch him, we don't always get to him in time...)

Caleb likes to jabber to himself. A couple of times I could have sworn he said "bye, bye" but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking! He has decided he hates having his diaper changed, so we have to struggle with him each time we change him. He loves to make faces at us, and I think one of his favorites must be his scrunchy face because he does it all the time. He still loves to feed himself but we have tried a few different "table foods," and he doesn't seem to like the new textures. Sometimes it even makes him gag. He still loves his puffs and now he's loving cheerios, so he's still quite the eater. He has slimmed down though now that he is such a little mover. No more buddah belly!

Caleb's 9 month check up will be on Tuesday, so once we find out how big he is we will blog again. I'm thinking he'll be somewhere around 25 pounds, but we will see!

Enjoying a good book...

Yup he needs a haircut, but I don't want to cut it!

Scrunchy face!

Caleb would not stay on the blanket long enough to take his picture!

He wanted to stand instead...

Or crawl on mommy...

Almost got him...

Finally a good picture of our 9 month old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment