Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mom's First Week at Work

Well I started my new job last week, so Caleb started going to his new baby-sitter Barb. She is wonderful! We're so glad we have her! I'm starting to adjust to going to work everyday and leaving Caleb at Barb's...and getting up early, getting ready, getting Caleb ready, and riding the bus! Caleb is adjusting well and continues to grow and make us smile. He decided to finally roll from his tummy to his back, so now we really have to keep our eye on him. I really appreciate the first three and a half months I got to spend at home with Caleb, and now the time at home with him and Matt is even more special!

Caleb loves to grab his pacifier out of his mouth now...but then sometimes he can't get it back in and he gets mad!

Watching some TV with us.

Exhausted from a day at Barb's.

Hanging with mom after she got off work Friday.
Daddy and Caleb having some bonding time.

Exhausted...Caleb loves to snuggle his face under a blanket if he can find one.


No comments:

Post a Comment