| Ready to dig in! |
| Daddy showing Caleb the proper technique. |
| Look mom! |
| Then he wanted to wash his hands :) |
| Drawing the face on his pumpkin. |
| Aubrey loved playing in the leaves. |
| Silly Caleb :) |
I decided to try to take some pictures of Caleb at the park, and they actually turned out pretty good...
| Caleb decided to be Marshall from Paw Patrol. |
| And Aubrey was Minnie Mouse... |
| Ready to fill her bucket with treats. |
| First stop was Grandma Teresa's. |
| Then we walked to Great Grandma Betty's. |
| Just hanging around in the leaves... |
| So happy that it's Thanksgiving! |
| An extra cheesy smile! |
I can't believe how fast the fall went by...Maybe I'll try to stay ahead of my posts by the time we get to Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment