Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Aubrey!

Our little girl turned ONE on Sunday the 9th! It makes me a little sad, but also very excited to see how she continues to grow and learn. Aubrey weighs approximately 24 pounds and stands 30 1/2 inches. She has 6 teeth (but is working on 7 & 8). Matt has given her the nickname "Shorty" :) Currently her favorite foods are cheerios, bananas, watermelon, toast, peanut butter, and crackers. She can say mama, dada, hi, and more. Her favorite toy is whatever Caleb is playing with :-) She can wave bye-bye, blow and give kisses, clap her hands, walk with help, climb up and down steps, give high fives, and "talk" on the phone. She loves playing outside, dancing, playing peek-a-boo, taking baths and splashing, going on walks, exploring everywhere, being tickled, her family, and following big brother Caleb around.

She just didn't want to leave her sticker alone.

Where's Aubrey?

Our 12 month old!

So happy!

Hello everybody!

Who? Me? I'm one year old today?  :)


Caleb helping make pancakes for Aubrey's birthday breakfast.

Even though you can't tell from the picture, Aubrey loves pancakes!

Caleb likes them too.

Opening her present from Caleb...a toy xylophone.

And some wood blocks
 After opening her presents, we headed up to Albert Lea for the Freeborn county fair. I thought I took some pictures on my phone, but unfortunately I guess I didn't. Although it took Caleb a while to get excited about it, eventually he liked it. He (and Matt and I) especially enjoyed walking through the different campers.

Having a snack of grapes later on in the day.


Looking at daddy as we sang "Happy Birthday" to her after supper.

This time she tried a chocolate cupcake.

I think she enjoyed it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment