Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pre-Easter Fun!

Two weeks before Easter Grandma Marjean came up to Northwood to give the kids their Easter baskets. We had a fun day spending time together. And Caleb loved looking for eggs in the house. Caleb and I also enjoyed dying some Easter eggs. He had a difficult time understanding the need to be careful and not spill the dye on himself, but luckily we didn't have any major accidents.

Then the Saturday of Easter weekend Caleb, Aubrey, and I headed back to Twin Lakes to see Anndee and Billy. We enjoyed a few hours together and Caleb enjoyed spending time with Landon and Aunt Sarah in Manson at the town Easter egg hunt. In the afternoon Grandma Marjean, Caleb, Aubrey, Anndee, and I walked to the park and enjoyed the weather. Then it was time to head back to Northwood. After we got back to Northwood, I gave Caleb and Aubrey a quick ride in the wagon. And they loved it!!!

Finding Aubrey's Easter basket...


Searching for Caleb's Easter basket.

There it is!

Aubrey and her basket.

Both kiddos :)

Finding eggs!

Waiting for the eggs to turn colors!

He liked to scoop them out, but things got a little messy.

Weeee!!

Happy girl!


Learning to pump his legs.

Fun at the playground!

Aubrey enjoyed a ride in the wagon with Caleb...

No comments:

Post a Comment