March 1st we headed back to Manson to celebrate cousin Mabel's baptism. Matt and I are honored to join Seth Aljets in being Mabel's godparents. Mabel did a wonderful job during the service, and luckily so did Caleb and Aubrey. We enjoyed a delicious meal at the church, and then some fun time at their house afterwards. It was a wonderful day with family. Mabel is a precious gift from God!
 |
| Happy family :) |
 |
| The Ramthuns |
 |
| Seth, Matt, Adam with Mabel, Sarah, Pastor Sara, and Me |
 |
| Grandma Linda, Great Grandpa Ron, and Grandpa Dennis with the kiddos. |
 |
| Lantz/Erickson family |
 |
| Fun in the nursery after the church service. |
 |
| Well, I guess I did tell Nathan to smile...so I got what I asked for :) |
 |
| Nathan and Caleb having some fun. |
 |
| Landon loving up on Aubrey. |
No comments:
Post a Comment