Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daily Fun :)

Well time flies! I have enjoyed being home with Aubrey and Caleb (some days more than others), and I realize that my time at home is already half way done. I'll be going back to work in less than a month, so I made a little challenge to myself to worry less about the messy house and spend more time enjoying my kiddos. Here's a look at some random days at home with my kids...and husband :)

Caleb sneaking in to give Aubrey a kiss when she's in her bassinet downstairs...

Sharing toys with Aubrey :)

She is such an alert baby when she's awake!

Our bright eyed girl :)

Caleb making faces at his sister...

and kissing her...

and sharing toys with her.

Family selfie :)

A sleeping Aubrey means...

...cookie making with Caleb!
Aubrey and her tummy time...with some help from her big brother.




Did you notice how Caleb tried to imitate Aubrey :) So funny...He loves to be right where she is all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment