We enjoyed spending the extra time with Hunter, and then the party started and the crazy Ramthun family and others started showing up. As usual the time spent with family was so much fun. I feel bad for anyone who gave in to Caleb's request to go see the horses...he asked about every other minute. Aside from a little rain and wind, the party went wonderfully. Unfortunately Caleb and his cousin Landon had skipped their naps, so they weren't very cheerful and we decided to head back into Manson to put the boys to bed.
Sunday we enjoyed a lazy day at Adam and Sarah's house. We ate lunch with Grandma Marjean at the Pizza Ranch, and then we headed on home to Northwood. (At which point I somehow "lost" our camera...and found it finally yesterday when I was packing my suitcase for another trip back to the Manson area :)
| Cousin play time! |
| Hanging out with those crazy Ramthun's at Hunter's party. |
| Checking out the horses once again... |
| and again... |
| Those silly gooses took my camera :) |
| Being goofy with Grandpa Dennis. |
| A bedtime story with Aunt Sarah... |
| Popcorn!!! |
| Playing Lion King with Uncle Adam on Sunday morning. |
| I think they got him... |
| I guess not! |
| Adam the lion getting the boys! |
| Before the haircut... |
| Uncle Adam attempted to give Caleb his first real haircut, but it was a complete failure. Caleb had a bit of a meltdown... We will have to try again in the future... |
No comments:
Post a Comment