Sunday we enjoyed going to church with Grandma Marjean and Dale, and then we headed over to Adam and Sarah's for the birthday party in the afternoon. I think Caleb would have slept through the whole party if I hadn't awakened him, but I wanted him to see all the party goers so I woke him up. (And I hoped he would save some sleeping for when he got in the car for the ride home.) Landon was surrounded by so much family! He was so cute eating his "smash" cake and exploring his new toys. We were so happy to get to celebrate with him as he turned 1!! It's amazing how fast the time flies by! It has made me start to think about Caleb turning one...but I'm getting ahead of myself...that's a full 7 months away! Thank goodness!
| Reading a book to my boys! |
| Nolan loved it! |
| Nolan and Caleb playing on the floor. |
| Caleb and Landon playing together. |
| Landon sharing a toy with Caleb! |
| A kiss for mommy! |
| All the boys! |
| Do you like my sweater vest? |
| Matt took a nice little ride around in the kayak. |
| Landon trying out his cake. |
| Uncle Adam and Caleb playing after the party. |
No comments:
Post a Comment