Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Graduation Parties!

Caleb got to see a lot of family again last weekend as we traveled to Williamsburg for Matt's cousin Adam's graduation and Nevada for my cousin Luke's graduation. He did a wonderful job riding in the car! He slept the full three and a half hours to Williamsburg on Saturday morning and the hour and a half to Nevada on Sunday and the hour and a half home from Nevada. He also got to experience his first night in a hotel! We didn't make it to the pool (I still don't want to be seen in a swimming suit!)...we will save that first for another trip!

Caleb loved meeting more family! I haven't quite gotten used to being in charge of taking pictures, so I didn't get as many photos as I had hoped...but here is a glimpse of the weekend.

The car ride to Williamsburg...sleeping like an angel!!
Great Aunt Louise and sleepy Caleb.

Enjoying leftovers on Sunday morning with the Aljets.
Great Great Aunt Colleen and Caleb.
Dailyn and Caleb.
Dailyn taking a picture of Great Aunt Denise and Caleb...just one of many! She's such a photographer!

Cousin Landon wanted to play with Caleb...we have to watch him now because he can crawl!

Great Grandpa and his three Great grandsons!!! (And his favorite grandkids!)

Landon, Adam, graduate Luke, and Caleb!


No comments:

Post a Comment